The library provides exam proctoring services to students registered in distance education courses. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a date and time.
- Exam Proctoring is a free service
- If you require any printing services, standard fees will apply
- If you require faxing or scanning, standard fees will apply
- Please give us two weeks notice before requesting an exam to be proctored so that we may be able to provide a quiet, distraction free zone
- We have a designated area for exams, which includes an internet port, and power connection.
- We have writing utensils, paper and access to internet (if needed), any other supplies should be brought with you at the time of your exam.